Our mission is to reduce the prevalence of obstetric Fistula in Africa, by improving conditions for childbirth and through surgical treatment.
- To DEVELOP awareness and prevention programs to reduce the incidence of fistula.
- To OFFER medical and surgical treatment to women living with obstetric fistula.
- TO ASSIST in the physical, psychological and social rehabilitation of women who have been treated for obstetrical fistula.
- TO PROVIDE training to African and western world healthcare professionals in order to reduce maternal mortality and to treat fistula.
- TO INCREASE awareness in the western world about maternal health issues in African countries.
What we have done so far
Missions since 2011
Click below to explore where we have worked
You Can Easily Transform a Woman's Life
- With only $25 you give a woman the essential goods for her hospital stay
- With $50 you provide her transportation from her village to the hospital
- With $75 you feed a patient for a week
- With $150, you give a woman all the medication that she needs for her surgery and recovery
- With $2500, you allow one of our volunteer doctors to travel to Africa for the next mission